"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.”
Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? Its fair.
↳ ISFJ (The Protector)
ISFJs, or “Protector Guardians”, are most concerned with taking care of people by keeping them safe and secure. They are modest caretakers who do not demand credit or thanks for their efforts. But while they are essentially compassionate—and in fact exercise more patience in dealing with people with disabilities than perhaps any other type—their reluctance to open up to strangers can lead others to misread them as standoffish. Only among friends and family may this quiet type feel comfortable speaking freely. ISFJs are serious people with a strong work ethic, not inclined to self-indulgence. They believe in being meticulous and thrifty. They work well alone. While they may enjoy taking care of others, they do not enjoy giving orders.
- among types most likely to believe in a spiritual power
- among types most likely to suffer from heart disease
- second most common type among education majors in college
- most likely than other types to watch more than 3 hours of television per day
- personal values include a happy family life, spirituality, and health
- over represented among MBA students and male small business owners
- commonly found in careers in education, healthcare, and religious occupations
- famous isfjs: kate middleton, mother theresa, george h.w. bush, and rosa parks